March 16, 2017

My Skills



Skill. Every body must have the skill. Because that will make you to be a special person. You can to be rich, famous, etc with your skill. A lot of people have more than one skill. But not many from them can manage all their skill well. You must try to enhance your skill one by one, so you will know what you like and you get the benefit from that.
Okay, tonight I will tell you about my skills. My skills are drawing and designing. I'm crazy about them. Every I feel bored, I'll do it. Drawing make me feel better. Drawing and designing need concentration, so I can forget my problem or a sense of boredom. I like to draw since the third grade of elementary school. I like drawing cartoons, barbies, dress, skirt, shirt, trousers, pants and many more.  While I study designing by myself since the first grade of junior high school. I study designing by the Photoshop and Coreldraw. With the skills that I have, I tried to join the drawing and design competitions. When the third grade of junior high school, I try to join drawing competition to commemorate the Child National Day. From that competition, I am a third winner. For the first time I get the trophy from drawing competition. While the second competition, I join to the poster design in FLS2N Pontianak. The first poster design competition when I was a student at the first grade of senior high school. I know, if I always try and pray, nothing impossible. So I am a third winner of West Borneo province from that competition. I am very happy, i get the trophy, money, certificate, also make my parents and school proud of me. But, that is not enough for me. At the next year, I try again. I join to the same competition. And the result is I'm to be a second winner. Well, I think that is over. I can't join to the same competition until I become the fist winner. I was student at the third grade of senior high school. I must focus for the examination. Right now I still learning enhance my skills.
Well, I think that's all about my skills. You can get the many of benefits from your skill if you always practice it, hope the great result, try, try, try, and pray. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment