April 15, 2017

The Work Can't Stop The Hobby



            She is the prettiest, the best and everything. Who is she? She is my mother. Her complete name is Yulia Theresia. She worked as a civil servant. Currently I am interested to discuss about the figure that I idolized. Why? Because, she is a hard worker, but I never heard she complain about the work. And something that makes me very curious is that she sewed uniform work alone. Even the school uniforms of her children are also in sewing by her. She is very talented to sew. It made me curious. So, a few days ago we did an interview. Here are the results of my interview with my mother beloved.
(M = Mother, R = Resti/me)
R       :    “Mom, I know you are a hard worker. And you are often busy in the office. How to do your job but keep doing hobby? Is it troublesome?”
M      :    “Haha.. I just love my job, so I never feel burdened. To do a hobby, right now I only do it when there is free time, and need a new clothes. Because as you know, the higher the job title, then the responsibility will also increase.”
R       :    “Okay, I’m going to focus on your talent. Since when did you learn to sew? Whether your ambition is to become a tailor?”
M      :    “No, I indeed want to be civil servants. First I took a sewing course while waiting to get a job. As time went on I increasingly adept at sewing, I was accepted as a civil servant, and keep sewing.”
R       :    “Oh, so until today how many clothes you've made? And any outfit that you create?”
M      :    “Wow, I can't count how many clothes I've made. Because it's been more than twenty years. But to suit what I create, I managed to make t-shirts, shirts, dresses, skirts, trousers, shorts, bedding, curtain, bedsheets and many more.”
R       :    “Hm.. I'm proud of you. So, can you give some tip for me as your son and to readers about how to be successful at work while doing a hobby?”
M      :    “Well, you just need to love your job. Keep learning to improve ourselves. Responsible and self-confident. Don't forget to keep praying and trying. Working as a civil servant, it doesn't mean you can't be creative with a hobby. Develop your talent. Then when you retire from your job, you have a new job from your hobby.”
R       :    “All right, thank you for sharing your experience and tips for me and the reader. may be beneficial for us.”

No comments:

Post a Comment