May 13, 2017

My Future Business



When you have something that you like, and you love it, not always in the form of objects, maybe like a hobby that you have or another. You will make all it is always there around you. In what way? Simple. You can make your hobby or something you love as a job. Making money from a hobby, you could call it a business. Fun isn't it?

A lot of people who choose to work as civil servants to meet the needs of the household. A lot of allowances that can guarantee life until retirement. Work for the government and got a paycheck. Even when retired still gets alimony. Who wouldn't want to?

But not all people think the same. Not all people want to work under the control of others. There are those who choose to fight the current. Work according to the wishes of the heart and have flexible time. That's the job that is expected of people with an open mind. And I was in the ranks of people like this. I want to be an entrepreneur.

There is one activity that makes me happy to do it, I call it a hobby. I like the design. I create a design and apply it to a t-shirt. I made it for my own use. I've been thinking to make a t-shirt and sell it. So I will get money from it. But until this moment I have not dared to start it. I think to finish my college, after that I will try to make it happen. From my hobby, I want to make it as my future business. I will be selling t-shirts with my brand own. REGRAPH.

Well, that's my future business. I hope I can make it so real.

No comments:

Post a Comment